Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bleeding Heart

Why am i such an idiot!?Why did i let her walk out like that!? im so stupid! why did i let her run away from beneath me. i think i loved her. She was everything to me, and i still let her walk away. Im such a pathetic loser!!! My phone its ringing! is it her the one i loved! "Hello"? "Shannon"? i said it so anxiously i couldnt beleive myself."No! Who is this!?" the voice replied. i hung up. why couldnt it be her? Why? I need to be a man and get the guts to go get my woman back! Should i? No why would she! What am i thinking? Ok man take a deep breath relax. i need her back in my life. No i cant take her back now. i wouldnt i shouldnt i cant. Nothing now can save me from the pain of my BLEEDING HEART.

4 comments:

  1. If you want to chat with me go to xat.com/nochia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude it's gonna be my birthday on April 16.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vote 4 me! Check out my blog for more info

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg thats so deep! i love it! i never knew you can be so..... emotional!

    ReplyDelete